There are many scholarships available to UGA Horticulture students. In the past, our students have been successful in winning these scholarships.
You won’t receive a scholarship if you do not apply, so we recommend given them all some consideration.
- Industry at the national level with some that are highly competitive.
- CAES Horticulture Departmental scholarships, which are typically only to students in our department.
- The University has some individual scholarships as well.
UGA Horticulture Club Scholarships
For active club members, there are multiple scholarships available with the Horticulture Club. Club members do NOT have to be students majoring or minoring in Horticlulture. Consider joining the Hort Club!
Go to the Horticulture Club FB page and reach out to the club leaders if you want to join.
- Limited to members of the UGA Horticulture Club.
- Based on service to the Horticulture Club.
- Recipients selected by the graduating students of the Horticulture Club.
- Applications are available at April meeting of the Horticulture Club. Applications due May 1.
College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Scholarships
CAES is committed to providing financial support to students enrolled in the college's majors. Apply online to be considered for all of these CAES general scholarships. Please note that incoming freshmen and transfer students should apply to the Prospective Students Scholarship Program listed above rather than for this College-wide Scholarships program. Students apply through the CAES portal and are considered for a variety of scholarships associated with the Horticulture Department. Applications accepted beginning December 1.
International Travel Scholarships
International travel scholarships are available to support CAES student travel to study abroad programs and international internship programs. Students may apply in one of two application cycles, according to their departure date. Students departing on an international program during the current fall semester or spring semester of the following year should apply between August 1 and November 1. Students departing during the Maymester or summer semester should apply between December 1 and March 1. Applications received by the deadline date will be given full consideration.